If you’re looking for adorable quotes about cupcakes, you’ve come to the right place. These are the best quotes out there. No doubt you’ll want to heat up your oven before reading because you’re sure to want cupcakes after-the-fact!
In this post you will also enjoy several downloadable images, which you are free to use on your social media sites. (Hint: the bottom of this post has many more!)
I decided to put together this list of the greatest cupcake slogans because I’m always looking for inspiration. (And I love to laugh. Many of these are pretty funny! Still others are catchy slogans you can use for your baking business.)
For the Love of Cupcakes!
Ahhh, the cupcake! It’s the perfect sweet treats, no matter the occasion. Cupcakes are great for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and even for a quick afternoon snack. They’re easy to handle, sweet to the taste, and simple to make.
Who Invented Cupcakes?
Cupcakes were invented in America. The first person to describe them was Amelia Simmons in 1796, but they weren’t actually called “cupcakes” until many years later, in 1828. At that time the word appeared in a cookbook by Eliza Leslie.
It’s true, if you think about it. Cupcakes are truly “little bites of cake in a cup.” Or, as my grandkids would probably say, “little bites of heaven in a cup!”
Cupcakes are Cute!
There’s just no better word to describe them. And people all over the globe are talking about them. With that in mind, let’s take a look at 101 adorable cupcake quotes that will make your day.
Whether you’re a baker or simply someone who adores cupcakes, these sayings and quotes will add some sweetness to your day. There’s no better place than Out of the Box Baking to inspire you to want to bake!
Cute Cupcake Quotes & Sayings
1. It’s cupcake o’clock.
2. A cupcake a day keeps the blues away.
3. All you need is love. . .but a cupcake would also be nice.
4. Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.
5. Friends are like sprinkles on the cupcake of life.
6. Cupcakes don’t ask silly questions. Cupcakes understand.
7. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy cupcakes and that’s kind of the same thing.
8. You can’t be sad when you’re holding a cupcake.
9. I have a skinny girl inside of me screaming to get out, but I shut her up with cupcakes.
10. Keep calm. There’s nothing a cupcake can’t solve.
11. Today I ate a cupcake without sprinkles. Diets are hard.
12. Life is full of questions. Cupcakes are the answer.
13. Stop hating, start baking.
14. Rise and shine, cupcakes!
15. Everyone loves me. I’m a cupcake.
16. Make cupcakes, not war.
17. Relax and have a cupcake.
18. I don’t drown my sorrows. I suffocate them with cupcakes.
19. Follow me to the cupcakes.
20. Friends don’t let friends eat the last cupcake alone.
21. Life is great. Cupcakes make it even better.
22. Cupcake lover parking only. Violators will be covered in sprinkles.
23. Let them eat cupcakes
24. When life gives you lemons, make a lemon cupcake.
25. Real men eat cupcakes
26. Sometimes you just need to eat a cupcake and get over it.
27. Once you lick the frosting off a cupcake it becomes a muffin and muffins are healthy. You’re welcome.
28. Friends are good, but friends with cupcakes are much better.
29. A cupcake a day keeps the sadness away.
30. Life is hard. Please send cupcakes!
31. Every day is a cupcake day!
32. Be a cupcake in a world full of muffins.
33. A bad day eating cupcakes is better than a good day without them.
34. Life’s meant to be sweet. Grab a cupcake and enjoy the ride!
35. Life is what you cupcake of it.
36. No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a cupcake.
37. The only thing sweeter than me are my cupcakes.
38. Friends are like sprinkles on a cupcake.
39. I have O.C.D. Obsessive cupcake disorder.
40. I love you more than cupcakes (and I really, really like cupcakes).
41. If I call you darling, will you make me cupcakes?
42. When stressed and in doubt, cupcake it out.
43. Life is as sweet as a cupcake.
44. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. Except cupcakes.
45. When you hold a cupcake, sorrow disappears.
46. Cupcakes take the cake
47. Everyday is a good day for cupcakes.
48. Give me the cupcake and no one gets hurt.
49. I left my heart with the cupcakes.
50. Cupcakes don’t ask silly questions. Cupcakes understand.
51. Cupcake: A smile with frosting on it.
52. I don’t drown my sorrows, I suffocate them with cupcakes.
53. Dream as if you’ll live forever, eat cupcakes as if you’ll die today.
54. Coffee makes it possible to get out of bed. cupcakes make it worthwhile.
55. What makes life so sweet? Cupcakes to eat and someone to love.
56. There’s always enough room left for cupcakes.
57. We go together like cupcakes and sprinkles.
58. Home is where the cupcakes are.
59. In a world full of plain bagels, be a cupcake.
60. Life is as sweet as a cupcake.
61. Why, yes! A pink cupcake will solve everything!
62. Cupcakes are food for the soul.
63 When stressed and in doubt, cupcake it out.
64. You’re the frosting to my cupcake.
65. When you share a cupcake, you share love.
66. Friends are like cupcakes in my pantry of memories.
67. Give me the cupcakes and no one gets hurt.
68. Happiness is when you’re having a bad day and it suddenly starts to rain cupcakes.
69. I’m suffering from OCD: Obsessive cupcake disorder.
70. Happiness is knowing there are cupcakes in the oven.
71. “I’ve never met a problem a proper cupcake couldn’t fix.” (Sarah Ockler, ‘Bittersweet’)
72. “When you look at a cupcake you’ve got to smile.” – Anne Bryn
73. “Cupcakes when you want to watch your weight, but still feel the pride that comes with eating an entire cake.” (Dana Gould)
74. “Cupcakes are sweet and even sweeter when shared.” (Marie Williams Johnstone)
75. “Friendship is sharing a sweet cupcake.” (Marie Williams Johnstone)
76. “There’s nothing a cupcake and coffee can’t solve.” (Marie Williams Johnstone)
77. “I have this to regret, that too often when I wanted a cupcake, I did not have one.” (David Grayson)
78. “I’ve never met a problem a proper cupcake couldn’t fix.” (Sarah Ockler, Bittersweet)
79. “Because, cupcakes make everything a little better. Except for type 2 diabetes, I guess.” (Eva Woods)
80. “What makes life so sweet? Cupcakes to eat and someone to love.” (Marie Williams Johnstone)
81.. “Cupcakes and muffins are like twin sisters…” (Sadao Turner)
82. “Cupcakes when you want to watch your weight, but still feel the pride that comes with eating an entire cake.” (Dana Gould)
83. “Feed me cupcakes and tell me I’m cure.”
84. “Sometimes, in the midst of all your boy drama, you just need a cupcake.” (Susane Colasanti)
85. “My grandmother used to tell me that cupcakes are good for the soul.” (Anna Todd)
86. “A cupcake is like a great pop song. The whole world in less than three minutes.” (Laurel Nakadate)
87. “Any cupcake consumed before 9AM is, technically, a muffin.” (Brian P Cleary)
88. “Cupcakes are the tattooed brunette chick of the baked goods world.” (Dov Davidoff)
89. “What can I say? I’ve never met a cupcake I didn’t want to get to know better.” (Jasinda Wilder)
90. “What can I say? I’ve never met a cupcake I didn’t want to get to know better.” (Jasinda Wilder, Big Girls Do it Better)
91. Keep calm and eat cupcakes!
92. Make the world a better place one cupcake at a time.
93. A cupcake means never having to say you’re sorry.
94. Life is short. Eat the cupcake.
95. Cupcakes are love with icing on top.
96. Monday: Nothing a cupcake can’t fix.
97. The best things in life are sweet.
98. Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy cupcakes.
99. A balanced diet is having a cupcake in each hand.
100. Happiness is only one cupcake away.
101. Just a cupcake looking for my stud muffin.
Are You a Cupcake Lover?
I don’t know what it’s like at your house, but at mine, it’s a family tradition to enjoy cupcakes regularly. I’m crazy about them and so are my other family member.
If you feel the same way, you’re going to love all of my cupcake recipes, like my Pink Velvet Cupcakes or my Cookie Butter Cupcakes. (Get your taste buds ready! I hope you’ve got a sweet tooth.) I’m particularly fond of my Butter Pecan Cupcakes. (Yum!)
Check out this chocolate Angel Food Cupcake with Coconut Cream Frosting recipe from South Your Mouth. It looks like a great recipe.
While you’re here, check out my cupcakes tips and tricks!
Thanks for joining me! It’s always a good day for a cupcake!
Reminder: Feel free to share any of the images in this post, but please credit them to outoftheboxbaking.com!
101 Best Baking Quotes to Inspire the Joy of Baking in 2022 - Out of the Box Baking
Tuesday 26th of April 2022
[…] If you love to bake, you’ve come to the right place! On this baking blog you’ll find a ton of recipes to enjoy but you’ll also find a lot of other things, like how-to tutorials and humorous quotes about cakes, cookies, and cupcakes. […]
101 Fun Cake Quotes for Bakers - Out of the Box Baking
Thursday 21st of April 2022
[…] you liked this one, you’re sure to enjoy my Cupcake Quotes for Bakers. They’re a lot of fun, […]